Pansy ass GTR

“Ok” way to take an apex

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/GTROLOA.jpg

Fun way to take an apex

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/GMCOLOA.jpg

Had to make sure we were scrubbing all the tread :haha Photos courtesy of Bill and Steve of HDS.

2010 One Lap, ~12 days and counting till we pack up and head out. Gonna be taking as many shots as I can with my primitive photography skills. Getting things ready here for the ten days of no sleep and 5K+ miles of driving. Road America, Mid-O, and Tulsa are on the list as well as a handfull of other odds and ends parks/ovals. Should be interesting.

We’ve got a three car lineup this year, two cars in the retro class and one in Big Bore GT1. Pair of HHR SS’s and one Camaro SS. All tweaked a little heare and there, nothing uber special though. Consistency wins this game, so going overboard can cause more headaches than you can make up for.

Don Kahn will be running the Ultima GTR again, and for unknown reasons and motivation, a 2004 Subaru Sti. I’ll report the scoobs status throughout the week :lol

wtf? Open track racing Jimmy? Those things handle like a bus.

Didn’t stop Robert from putting it ahead of a Porsche Boxster S and 911 Sc last year, and he’s in his mid 60’s :wink:

the s-10,s handle ok as long as your not scared to manuever it

Apparently not everybody with a Porsche knows how to drive one then. I had a Blazer and was scared to take corners at highway speeds with it. My current truck handles a hell of alot better than the Blazer did.

<– Man behind wheel of “blazer” two wheeling it. Grow sum nutz man…

I traded that piece of shit in 5 years ago. I hated it and it was always broke.
Almost as bad as the Mustang.

I want to drive my Cobalt SS on a racetrack very, very badly.

can we have an uplcose of the liscence plate, it will make this even better…and i demand the blazer sees 2 wheel action on the street.

Best I got :rofl

those wheels are way better then the wheels i saw on it.

epicness in this thread

so why does the plate say RACECHIC when some old guy drives it?

:rofl

exactly

old guy doesn’t own it.

PBJ, open closet door, step out. Seriously where the fawk have you been the past few years :lol

Elliot, I have those wheels up in the shop.

What kind of wheels are they? Doo wantt

I would just like to comment on how epic that mustache and those sideburns are. Real man right here

Am I right in assuming PJB is going to marry Boxersix’s sister?

i would "sorry adam "