Parents Of The Year Provide Strippers For Their Son’s Sweet 16

The race for Parents of the Year looks like it has been won, as a lucky sixteen-year-old boy’s parents decided to hire strippers for his Sweet 16, with one scantily-clad dancer giving him a lap dance.

It happened in upstate New York at the Spare Time bowling alley in South Glens Falls.

The parents of the year provided their son with a stripper, who wrapped her legs tightly around his face during a lap dance, as seen in a photo uploaded on Facebook.

The strippers were the cherry on top of the sundae at the surprise party that boasted the teen and his closest male and female friends.

The parents of the guests were not too fond of what happened when they found out.

A person claiming to be the mother of a 15-year-old who attended the party, sent a letter to The Post-Star, anonymously, saying she was shocked when her son told her about the lap dances given to teens.
“Obviously we’re very concerned about this kind of conduct if it happened the way we believe it happened,” said Jim Murphy, Saratoga County District Attorney.

“I can’t imagine that a parent would participate in the arrangement of that, but yes, if a parent was involved in the arrangement of this, strippers at a 16-year-old birthday party, then potentially he or she could be charged with endangering the welfare of a child,” Murphy said.
The D.A. says it appears the party was in a private room at the bowling alley. And if it’s true, and Spare Time allowed it to happen, they could be in trouble with the State Liquor Authority.

The D.A. says the strippers could face charges for having sexual contact with minors.

I guess the parents of the other kids were just upset their chances of being parents of the year were thwarted by this remarkable gesture.

http://elitedaily.com/elite/2012/parents-of-the-year-provide-strippers-sons-sweet-16/

:number1

OMG NOT NUDITY!!! UPTIGHT PARENTS ATTACK!!!

The parents ACTUALLY hired a bikini-gram. I think the company took it a tad too far and now the parents are catching slack. I feel bad for them, i really do. They have been put in this situation because it went to far, now they look horrible by the media portraying them as hiring strippers when they did not.

Later that evening they handed keys to a new 2013 Camaro SS over to the boy, who wrapped it around a telephone pole driving after dark on only a drivers permit 2 hours later.

thats how kids dance nowadays. its 2012 wake up butt to face is in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3zoqxZUUg[/ame]

Still better than dressing up your 3 year old as a hooker with fake boobs and prance in front of grown men on national TV.

You say no to ratchet pussy, Juicy J can’t.

Young n!gga gettin’ head while the engine running

Only good video you have ever posted.

Also, that looks pretty violent/painful.

Real life +rep to the parents. All these other winy parents of obvious fags can suck it.

Im sure those kids really felt endangered. I dont think seeing a tit or two puts anybody in danger.

I hate that bullshit charge of endangering the welfare of a child because most of the time the child was in no harm at all in the first place and its just another charge to tack onto the accused.

Reason why theres so many hipsters and gays is because parents arent letting guys have titties in their face at the age of 16.

Word

I concur.

You have honey boo boo and the human thumb making $20k an episode, people buying twinkies for $100 a box, and now snoop dogg trying to invest in Scottish soccer teams… But we here about a 16 yr old getting his rocks off on some titties from a female daddy didn’t love enough

Just gonna leave this here…:rofl. Another reason why some people should not have the right to have children.

wow wtf mom