someone might be buying both gauges today, ill let u know

thats cool just let me know

egt and boost gauges sold

550s sold

BUMP

cf hood sold

so…how clean is your shell?

no rust at all underneath, but it has no paint

The rust is more what i was worried about…hmm ill let you know soon, im getting a 90 dropped off here on thurs with no engine, and apparently it has some rust on the bottom that is in need of attention, but he was driving the car with no issues (im trading a no title car for this one w/ title, awd tranny, full 4 bolt rear, and a bunch of other parts…) once it gets here and i can look at it ill let you know, i might want to take the 6 bolt + shell…but this is also gonna depend on how tmrw goes, i might be picking up an 87 camaro (v8/5spd combo)…

and by no paint…is that the car is pretty much completely sanded down, the paint is shit, or theres no paint underneath…

the car is all sanded down readt for paint last itme i saw it. and i have saw under it and it is super clean

it needs to sanded once over again because i quick primered some spots so it would not rust, and a few spoiler holes need to be filled

bump, lowered prices on a bunch of parts

someone buy the turbo, exhaust and intercooler setup! come on!

im still potentially intersted in those parts…i just havent gotten the car here yet lol. for some reason neither of us can get a truck to tow the cars 200 miles until late next week…

are you buying the other car for parts or somehting?

im honestly not sure lol. apparently it needs some rust repair, but i was ok with it so i could go through and reinforce the frame, but depending how bad it is, it might just be for parts. supposedly it was running and driving fine with the other engine in it, so idk. thats why i really dont want to do anything until i can get it and go over it myself. but all its missing is an engine/turbo+ic/and ecu…

hmm yeah, my shell is pretty much completely rust free other than the driveshaft and rust on like the rearend and stuff, so that would probably be a good donor car to swap in everything to mine… if thats what you wanted to do

intercooler sold

ill sell the shell with:

shell/all interior etc
megan coilovers
full 3inch exhaust
2 sets of stock wheels
motor/trans

for 2300 this week

pm’d!