Parting my quad out...Yamaha/honda

a little about the quad. It’s all 250R geometry. It has a PRP flip top 250r frame, Roll design +3 Long travel front end with Long travel custom axis shocks, PRP long travel swing arm with yfz450 link, rear PRP dual spring long travel big rezzy shock. The motor has a Mangura hyrdolic clutch, 445 big bore, high compression piston, stage 3 hot cam’s, decompression lever etc.

2002 yz426f motor
fully built to 445cc by vps (vucina powersports racing).

The good. The motor hauls *** and runs flawless. Runs on race fuel and is the fastest motor I have ever owned, and riden. Never over heated and never blown up. This motor lifts the quad up in 4th gear without a clutch dump.

the bad. 3 years ago after I bought the quad, I bent the shift fork in 5th gear. I have brand new shift forks that will go with the motor. I have been riding the quad for 3 years, using only gears 1-4 without a single problem. Pulls very hard in every gear. OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS.

rear shock linkage that needs a new bearing. The old bearing is out. Its a yz450f linkage. $50

Pep ZPS long travel rear shock. 19" from eye to eye. Rebuilt last year for a level B, 170lb rider. $500

swingarm, axle, etc. The old Bearings are out of this as well. Ready for new bearings to go in. The swing arm is a prp I believe. I am not sure why it has a roll design sticker on it. The axle is a +4 rpm. Perfectly straight. Not bent. Has the removable spacers to make it stock width, or +2. lonestar tapered carrier.

$325 for the swingarm
$250 for the axle
$200 for the lonestar bearing carrier

rear brake caliper and carburetor. they are still connected to the quad, just sitting on the nerf bars. fcr 39mm carb. atv innovations rear brake caliper

125 for the caliper 200 for the carberator

roll design lobo 2 a-arms with custom axis triple rate shocks compression/rebound adjustable. Valved for a 170lb B rider. Shocks are in great condition and come with two different sets of different rate extra springs. The a-arms are in good condition as well and come with a extra set of ball joints etc. (pictures below) There is a 3" spot where the chrome peeled off. Other then that, they have your everyday wear and tear. Will sell together, or separate. OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS!

front fender, air box, and radiator hose… Fullbore fenders with k and k graphics. stock 250r air box with hinson air box rings. accepting offers.

clark clear gas tank. One aluminum mounting bracket broke off…never had a problem with the gas tank being lose. Asking $100

tc racing shorty exhaust…$125

extra cylinder… stock yz400 cylinder. $75

extra brake rotors and clutch basket… $50

lonestar anti-fade brake hub…offers
braking brake rotor…offers
rear champion beadlocks with 18x9.5x8 turf tamers…$275
ac racing 450r blackline front bumper. $75
ac racing rear grab bar. $40
ac racing pro-peg nerf bars. $225
Denton Steering Dampner. $100

steel braided brake lines front and rear
450r spindles/calipers/braking brake rotors/hubs…offers

fullbore radiator shrouds. Yellow. $75

2003 prp yz426 chassis w/flip top subframe
250r geometry chassis setup for the yz426f motor. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

prp anti-vibe steering stem/clamp. Powder coated white. $275

tag fat bars. $50

400ex oil tank and oil lines etc…offers

The quad has a huge aluminum aftermarket radiator. I have let the quad idle for 15+ minutes, and it has never over heated with this radiator. $225

various extra roll design a-arm parts…

extra axis shock pieces…

more front end…

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/5584167849jpg.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/5584167843jpg.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/5584167848jpg.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/5584167847jpg.jpg

what happened to fixing and riding this thing this summer?

how much for quad

quad is all apart as you can see. Its not a trail quad. 50" wide which is the max legal width to race mx and it has 3" of ground clearance. I wouldnt recommend it for trails or back yard riding. Runs on vp 112.

not sure how much for the quad.

I want to pay off some bills before I get married.