Parting out 05 wrb wrx

Car is totalled, selling anything stock that someone might want/need.
Engine is sold as of right now.
PM me what you want with an asking price

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/jrod0187/car002.jpg

i wanna know wtf happened

some one with an STI buy the rear deck lid

When a noob makes a thread like this he has to expect people to wonder wtf happened.

I can vouch for him, the car is beat up cause of jarrods heroic efforts of avoiding a deer. Im very interested in the deck lid.

I can vouch for Jarrod, let me know about the dp/exhaust.

HID’s still work? any of the wheels no longer round?

Nice try im bigger than you! Higher on the food chain!!

HID’s?

LMK, if the buyer falls through on the motor

how are the wheels?

glad ur ok… i have no need for any scooby parts though :frowning:

They wont fit an 05 or higher sti. the bolt pattern is different

Sorry to see your car like that… damn that musta been a hell of an accident. Kinda think I should hit a deer with my car…

shit, may as well have hit the deer. glws though. oh and i second the motion for the trunk lid. god do i hate sti wings

Any parts fit on an 02 Rex. I doubt it but worth a shot.

Most of the stuff will, the seats are a ll nicer in the 05

i got the seats if its a good price :slight_smile: any other goodies you have in that? dam wish i had a wrx :frowning:

got any pics of the transfer case/tranny? i wanna see how it works to see if i can use it :snky:

I want to fix up the rims and powdercoat them, just scratched not bent. no hid’s on the wrx, If engine buyer falls through I’ll let you know. Seats are spoken for unless deal doesnt go through, I’ll let you know as well. Zong and Rob the downpipe is all part of the exhaust, I dont have the car here yet (this saturday) to take pics of the tranny but it has 27k miles on it. It depends on what you want off the 05 that will fit your 02

Car was rolled 4-6 times, its had to say when I was going a bit fast…I’m going to leave the details out for now… ashfault, stones and deer were involved

Also going to start posting the mods for sale as soon as I find out whats good