Parting Out: 1989 Nissan 240SX

Fenders are shitty. (Rust, dents)

Have:

Hood (good condition)
Headlight motors (Deathby240 has one of them :P)
Driver’s side door (has dents, but NO RUST)
Passenger Door (Mint)
Passenger Glass
Windshield (Mint)
Quarter Panel Glass
Rear hatch (has dent, spoiler holes)
Steering Wheel
Front tires with good rubber
Rear tires with worn rubber
Passenger Seat (alright)
Driver’s seat (shitty)
Power winder motors
Power mirrors
All switches (cruise, 4ways, rear wipers, etc)
Heater controls
A/C stuff
Fan vents and trims
Glove box
Interior carpet (good shape)
Back carpet (good shape)
Back carpet trim (average shape)
Tail lights and 240SX center trim ( good shape)
Rear Bumper (has small dent, decent shape)
Gauge Cluster (tach doesnt work, 264xxx kms)

If you think I may have something I didnt post, please phone and ask.
Any fair offer will be taken.

Please phone me at 221-4046

I’m at my house today (SUnday), so if you want me to bring something back to the city with me, PHONE NOW!

Thanks!

Jeff

Hmmm…Can the A/C be made to work with a KA24DE? What would be needed to do this? I wouldn’t mind a little cooling. My car’s a black, rolling hotbox right now. Although it doesn’t bother me a whole lot I’m just wondering.

B-Wurm :smiley:

I said phone me, dammit! :E

Now the problem is I’m not sure if the A/C works… so you’d have to hook it up and test it first.

Hehehe, No hurry :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just musing. I have other priorities to take care of first.

B-Wurm :smiley:

i need the rubber pieces off of the trim that goes around the top of the drivers side door. that black trim piece that is metal then there is 2 rubber pieces on the top by the rear quarter window and the rubber piece at the front of the metal trim piece. please get back to me if you have them to sell me. if you dont’ know what i’m talking about i can post a pic of what i’m talking about.

do u have the horn fuse?. its a grey block on the passenger side engine fuse box.

LOL still bothering ya uh??

anything that dosnt work bothers me.

you mean relay. I have a few. 5 bux 964-7456

Do you have the lock cylinder for the hatch and a key that works in it? I’ll trade you a headlight motor for it. :slight_smile:

I do. Isnt it attached to the 240SX thing? I have keys, will check if it works.

I think it would be separate. Mine is seized and I want to replace just the cylinder.

hey what colour is the car I need 240 doors preferably black and must be power let me know thxs

Yes its black. Passenger door is great! Driver’s has a big dent along the entire bottom, and a big dent at the front.