Parting out: 1990 Volkswagen Jetta 8V

My sister’s car is toast, and she needs money for another car, so this thing is getting parted.

1990 Jetta, 4dr, 8v auto. It’s complete as of now. Engine is probably shot, transmission works but I never trusted it, and she has dented most of the remaining decent body panels. This car is shot. It has 14" snowflake alloys with good Kumho tires (possibly sold), all wheel arches and moldings, pretty decent blue interior, a front big bumper with lip in great shape, good windshield I think, and a ton of other stuff. I also have a nice Mk2 Bentley manual that is for sale as well. I don’t know how many people on here have these cars, but I thought I’d throw it up here.

Only pic I have of it, Jetta Vs. big green Holiday Inn van.:lolsign:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/90/273503375_2bad204169.jpg

put it up on vwvortex.

I had a 90 beater just like this when i was a kid.

Some dude from rochester gave me 500 for it when I blew up the transmission. I only paid 100 for the car when it worked fine. This is after I drove it for two winters.

how much for the front lip since i don’t know how many more times i can rip mine off before it’s toast. and i want the fender flares. what trim is on the door cards? how much for the bentley?

throw me a package price delivered to the backdoor of the roadhouse. i’m not coming to your house as your mom has too many scary birds.

<3 you sak

IB4 “pics of sister”

edit: pics of sister ?

Maybe $20 for the lip, $25 for the Bentley since they go for $30-40 on Ebay used. What kind of door card trim are you needing? All the flares or just a few? Call me and I can deliver them. Sister pays my gas money.:wave:

i need the door cards with red trim. i’ll call you when i get back to buffalo.