PARTING OUT 1992 Red 240sx

hey bud call me up at 905 806 1632 i need a couple things man

how much for the 5spd parts anyway?

Back breaks rotors and calipers SOLD , rear 240sx light SOLD , Front bumper SOLD, Driverside Door SOLD. If you need any parts send me a Pm!

I still got the back calipers, I have OEM red side skirts and I have 2 blue side skirts with chicken wire on rocker panel peice make me an offer. Mint black hood $50, rear struts $100 ,black interior peices let me no wut u need, headlights and tailights obo. Car will be gone next weekend send I’d a pm or call 905 748 0135 for info

hey looking for hatch carpet peices… the carpet the goes on the hatch, and the trim that holds the carpet in place where the taillights are. shitty description i know sorry

i need both front fenders with no rust holes. how much?

how much would u want for the rear sway bar pm if ur interested in selling it

still got lots of parts for sale

still got 180 style tails? How much you lookingforthem

how much for full interior? without front seats?

i have two front 89 fenders with no rust holes just a lil surface rust 150 for the pair.

how much for the motor ?

i have two front 89 fenders with no rust holes just a lil surface rust 80 for the pair.

Im not really interested in selling the motor unless i get a good offer cause the motor has potential make me an offer and ill let you no

Still lots of parts left… i also have 2 metallic blue side skirts with a chicken wire scoop where the back rocker panel is couple chips here and there nothing a little bondo cant fix, if anyones interested in those. Still have the whole dash no cracks in the cluster. PM me about anything. Motor and tranny arnt forsale unless i get a good offer.

pics of tail lights

do you have a abs break master cylinder? let me know.

Still full dash in good condition need parts gone make me an offer!

How are the rockers?

i have these fenders aswell off a 89 hatchback. ill sell em for a hundred. pm me i live in barrie