PARTING OUT 1992 Red 240sx

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $20 and Up (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
Mint no rust fenders and bumper $40 each, new struts $100 ( i just paid $150 for both) , black hood MINT $50, brand new back rotars and calipers $60 for everything, good front breaks $40 for everything, and suspension parts i probly got em Let me no wut u want and ill give u a price, MINT S13 tailights $30 for all back lights, front headlights and motors $50, Alright condition centre console ( black) $30. Good condition leather shifter boot and the plastic peice no cracks $20. Pm Me About Anything! need in gone ASAP scraping next week!

hatch? perfer to be rusty, looking for the glass most of all

no hatch on it at all sorry

Very interested in your back brakes. Im in the london area and have no idea where Beeton is

like 2 hours north lol

Are they like brand brand new in the box sorta deal.

Yea rotors are brand new still in box just paid $20 for each rotor. Calipers are Semi new and in good shape. If you want me to ship them it probly could be done just at an extra cost to you. Let me no

I Need This Stuff Gone Scrapin Next Week!

ya ill take them for sure. Just let me know when your aval. ill prob drive up it would prob cost about the same

so this is a coupe >? do you have trunk carpet?

it is a coupe and there no truck carpet in it.

lol I gapped out its a hatch. and its also hicas and i got everything to turn a Non-Hicas to Hicas PM ME IF UR INTERESTED IN ANYTHING SCRAPIN NEXT WEEK

the tail lights are the 180sx ones that r circular???

5spd or auto?

its 5 speed but im takin the motor and tranny out and if any1 wants that they can buy it. its got an Sr20 De with 30 000 kms on it and a rebuilt tranny with 10 000 kms on it with an upgraded clutch.

and yea the tail lights are like the 180 sx ones its a 92 240sx hatch.

how much for the throttle cable shipped to brampton?

How are the floors? heh

drivers side is shot and theres one hole on the passenger side. and i have no idea how much it would be to ship that to brampton

couple things sold need more gone!