Parting out 1999 Mazda Miata

Most of the stuff I’m posting on ebay, but I’m open to offers, I’ll give you an NYSPEED member discount and free local pickup!
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/trexbob/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Also have some stuff that hasn’t made it up there yet… like tan leather seats, interior panels, rear quarter panels, gauge cluster, tan soft top (has some issues, pm me if interested), engine, transmission (83K miles on them)
Engine and tranny are going onto ebay within a day or two

Oh and everything is in Cheektowaga NY (near Buffalo)

sport rear calipers? im looking for the brackets with or without calipers from the larger rears…

whats left of the car? I would be interested in a running roller, even if its totalled (lotus super7 replica build)

do you have the wheels off of it? id be very interested in them

Sorry, it’s not much of a roller any more. The whole drivetrain is out as well as most of the body panels and electrical wiring. Was in a front collision and the body tweaked so badly that it would have taken a lot of massaging on a straightening machine and a whole lot of front end parts, so I decided to just to part it out. The brakes are the standard brakes that came on 1999 models, not the later sport brakes (he actually had the sport brakes but I took them for my miata). I’m keeping the wheels, because I need a set for my snows.

well, if the drivetrain is decent along with its wiring harness and ECU, PM me a price you would take for that lump.

if u need wheels for snows i can trade you some black and silver steelies plus cash on my end, they are 15 inch 4x100