Parting Out '91 Nissan 240sx SE - final items to be sold pg3

how much for the engine ecu and harness?

PM me and make an offer.

:wink:

do you have the nice alloy rims? if so what shape they in and how much?

yah i think it was the alloys on there. other than the “dent” in the front. the whole car is very clean. she really took good care of it. i would def suggest u guys go and pick up what u need asap. i was there yesterday and shes def a pleasure to deal with. check out feedback.

wut colour is the car and is the hatch still available???

pm me asap

white no rust. clean hatch.

Thx Mr.Skinny! She was definitely spoiled that’s for sure. But what else would you expect from somone who worked for Nissan for 4yrs. :wink: LOL

Yes I have the original rims with fairly new tires mounted.

Yes the hatch is in good condition with a newer spoiler. The original spoiler was an engineering crap.

PM me with an offer and a time you want to come and remove what parts you’d like.

:arrow: You rock Skinny! 8)

Ok Guys…I can’t remember who wanted what anymore, so I’ll list the things here that have already been removed. If you wanted something that is on the sold list, I apologize but it’s a first come first serve sale.

:arrow: Sold:
Dashboard
Carpents and headliners
Skirt package
Interior mouldings and door skins
Seat sliders and rails
Tires, rims and donut (plus nuts)
Rear bench seat
Front and rear seatbelts
Exterior window mouldings
Rear sway bar
Window seals
Exhaust and cat
Rear centre body panel
Gas Tank

All motor (damaged water pump), transmission and mechanical components are still available. As well as the front seats, hatch, spoiler, springs, rear quarters, doors and windows, etc, etc, etc!

PM me a offer and arrange a date to remove what you need.

Seth…I have your nuts. Call me to arrange for pick up or mail.

I will just come back down and get them its not that much effort and I will prolly take some more parts :wink:

Seth!

Thanks for picking up the nuts!

A

The following list is the remaining parts to be sold before the car goes to scrap:

Rear Brake Light Assembly (both sides)
Rear Quarter Panels (both sides)
Rear Bumper
Rear Hatch with AM spoiler
Engine
Automatic Transmission
Front Seats (grey/black cloth)
Drv and Pass Doors

If anyone is interested in any of the following items, please call directly or PM. All items are sold on a first come first serve basis.

how much for the hatch?