party 8/27 - in lancaster

were (woj2334 and cursedcavy) havin a party sat nite, well buy 2 or 3 case of beer (depending on how many people say they’ll come), have some bottles of liqour coming, and making tons of jello shots, beer pong … should be a kick ass time

starts around 9-10

5328 broadway
lancaster 14086

house is 4 houses from aurora on the north side of broadway (left coming from depew, right coming from alden way)

after the drinks are gone we can make beer runs, but thats on everyone else - also feel free to bring some to add to what we got - 6pk, 12pk, 24 … w/e

parking, drive down my driveway, straight through we have 2 lots in our back yard … and if that fills up we have another lot we can use off st. john’s (the road right behind us)

anyone thats interested too - were pullin a engine from a VR4 in the morning you can hang out or lend a hand

i’m a be der

Uber close to my house… but I don’t know you. :stuck_out_tongue:

well there is that other party that the EA guys are having and thats gonna be huge so i dont wanna miss that 1. i say you bring everyone there to that party
~Twizted

uber close to my old house :frowning:

doesnt matter if i dont know you - just come in

my names adam - now you know me :wink:
and cursed cavy’s name (my roomate) is luke

everyones invited thats why i put it up here - and you can bring some people too

girls are always a plus !!!

i also have one kid comin from rochester whos a bartender, hes bringing the liqour and making mixed drinks all nite

highjacker - - get off my thread bitch!!! hahaha :mad: jk

beerfest 2005 is planned for that night man, were not highjacking your thread, its JOOO thats highjacking OUR party night ! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/2fast98rt/beerfest.jpg

:wiggle: :rolljerk:

i know im just kidding

You drive the Yellow TT that gets washed fairly often? I think I’ve seen you out there coming home from work a few times. Might stop by, I live just a lil bit away off of Aurora.

thats him.

Like my girlfriend said… I don’t know you either… but I know who Luke is… I talked to him a few times on some old shit hole forum…

And I think I know where you live…

Is your car white, with black stripes?

EDIT: It would help if I actually read posts…

Nevermind, there’s some kid on broadway with a white VR4 kinda car… 3000GT, Stealth… something along those lines…

Edit #2… Christ. I just realized this is tomorrow… goddamn. I’ll be in work, so have a good time. And just remember, you don’t need a Cavalier owner at the party to laugh at Cavaliers :tup:

yea thats me in the 91 yellow TT (and the white 93 base with dark blue stripes)

and i do wash it once in a while … but the grease finger prints DONT come off - whenever whoever had it before me painted it they used a shit ass clear and it all faded off and now the yellow is chipping and you can see it used to be white

but paint job over the winter - dark grey with 98 front bumper and 99 sideskirt sonversions - interior and engine bay done in flat black (the rattle cant isnt holding up in the interior)

Holy shit that is two doors down (At 5333) from where I live. Damn talk about convience. If it’s still going on at 2:30am on the way back from work, I’ll stop by. :tup:

:headbang:

I revved at you while you were washing the white one before :tup:

My car…
|/

well still be partyin at 2:30

wtf… all these people live that live down the street from me lol

bring your party to mine…BEERFEST BITCHES

Yeah you drive by like every day. Hit those steelies with some glossy paint! :slight_smile:

I’ll probably “walk” on by. I’m usually up until 5am every night anyways. :tup: