pass time?

who watches it on speed, i watch religiously :lol

Just caught it.

Didn’t expect that 'Vette to go 11’s.

i do on occasion

yea i wasnt expeciting it either, sounded like it had turbz

I sometimes catch it but dont watch it regularly. I think my dad has it on now.

it just went off,something stupid is on now

It was on at 7. It used to be on at 7:30 so I assumed it was on twice.

I guess the times and usually do pretty good. I won the whole episode one time lol.

yea nascar shit is on after now, yea i dont do to bad either

Its one of the few halfway decent shows on speed anymore…:down to the network in general over the last 10ish years.

love it, makes me enjoy my week nights, even tho ive seen every episode 100x

I love watching Passtime lol, they get some sick cars on there and then dumb ones too lol

Wayne and I watch it every night while we eat dinner… it gets old!

I love it, tracey = the suck at tv. Anyone else record the episode with the DD powered Peterbilt :ninja I got that one right too :thumbup

haha you homo

yeah I watch them all the time, that and top gear are the only shows I watch really.

My favs are the little lid on the brand new Busa, and they thought he didnt have a clue… kid feathered the clutch like a pro and layed down a sick ass run!

There are lots of cool ass cars that suprise the hell out of you. And there are tons of retards. LOL some kid had a 03 mustang GT, yellow, with gay body kit wing and cobra badges and bumpers on it, and he even said it had a super charger on it and the underhood shot showed a dirty ass NA v8 with an intake. lol ran like a 15 something.

Lots of idiots on there some times.

Or the outlaw 10.5 mustang that put it in the wall at the end of the show that sucked, but was awesome.

they just played the “fastest car” show and they all were wick cars. and a jet car wen 300+ or something like that at the end.

i like the show.

Lol did you see the one with the v6 firebird and the dude that was rocking it like its hot. AWESOME.

theres some charcaters on there…will be watchin tonight since i missed it last night

my fav is the 18 yr old kid with a 80,s capri with a “little 302” with a "little " nitrous shot on it doin 9 suttin

Yea I saw that one. I was like oh man its a 306 with juice should go low 11’s. Fucking asshole went like 9.80 at 145