Passengers MUTINY & REFUSE to Fly until two AZNs are removed

I definitely don’t like the fact that they made the Asians get off the plane… but I can’t blame the people who walked off the plane (and note that the article DID say that they left without saying anything to the guys, they were calm, didn’t raise a scene, etc). If you feel unsafe in a situation you should remove yourself from it.

I recently went to look at a new apartment and when I got there there was a group of black guys sitting outside one of the houses across the street, and they all were staring at me and my car. I don’t care if it’s racist or stereotyping or whatever, but I didn’t like the amount of attention I was getting from them and certainly didn’t like the idea of leaving my car out on the street while I looked at the apartment. I made the choice to remove myself from a situation that I felt unsafe in and just drove right back off. I feel that it is perfectly okay to inconvience yourself if you do not feel safe… and you should never have to justify WHY you felt unsafe. Sometimes it’s just a gut feeling.