You HAVE to be fucking kidding me

http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3939788&nav=menu113_2

I would be offended if I had a small child on that flight I don’t see what your issue is

You’re right. I mean, how tacky can someone dress? :smiley:

Why not just hold a big sign that says “Look at me! I need attention!” And I would feel the same way if it was about Clinton, Elmo, whoever.

people are retarted, have some class and dress nice

X2
why would you want to draw attention to yourself when on a plane. there is already so much security bull shit you have to go through. your only making it worse for yourself by making a scene.

yeah shes a stupid bitch, you dont wear that shit around in public. i wouldnt want my 6 or 7 year old coming up to me and saying daddy what does that say on that womans shirt?

bitch is flying Southwest airlines to begin with… cheapo air = cheapo customers. we’re all happy you took your earnings from Dee’s cafe to buy a novel t-shirt off of ebay. but FUCK was the issue, not bush, so grow up, shut up, and move on :nuts:

Stupid white trash bitch. Only ignorant people would wear something like that out in public. Let me guess, she was grossly over weight too. :ugh:

Good for her, fuckin bitch.

although I understand dressing nice, there is no way she should have been kicked off a plane for a t-shirt. It’s fucking lame for people to bitch about someone else’s shirt.

about the kids - My kids hear the fbomb almost every day from kids playing music loud with swear words in it, should we ban all of that also?

The airline was most definately in the wrong on this one. If she had a shirt that said “I have a bomb and will blow the plane up”, that may be a little different, but a shirt commenting on a president is a non issue.

i wish i would see her with that shirt so i can spit in her face

you God damn fuckin right!!!

they hear it because you are white trash just like that lady

It was a PRIVATELY OWNED plane. They can tell you to dress however they want on THEIR plane, and if you don’t like, ride someone else’s plane or don’t fly at all. Period.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean someone can come into MY house and say whatever they want…

:owned:

x2

fat chicks just do stuff like that because they want attention, i think she needs to be cained, if i had my daughter on that plane i would have said something…

who cares… if you dont like it then dont look at it. i can see getting mad if you have a kid around but other then that stop bitching and ignore the fat bitch. She just wants attention.

these are the type of people you will get when they only want to pay 30 bucks for a airline ticket. the low cost airlines have become the literal public bus of the skys. cant say you dont expect to see neatly dressed and civil people on them either.

Its sad when you only have freedoms when it doesn’t hinder onto other people…