Passengers MUTINY & REFUSE to Fly until two AZNs are removed

So now just saying what color someone is is considered racist? Considering this thread is about race, I figured it was relevant to the example, but apparently I didn’t make my points clear enough.

The point of “I don’t care if it’s racist…” (which is taken out of context because it relies on the rest of the sentance) was that if people view me as being racist because I didn’t like “the amount of attention they were giving me” and because they happen to be black, then there is nothing I can do about that. It’s the same with the people on the plane. If they felt unsafe because of the odd clothing that someone was wearing (and I sure as hell would have been suspicious too, REGARDLESS of what race they were) then they have a right to leave that situation. Unfortunately, too many people automatically jump to the conclusion that these people MUST be racist because it involves a race other than white.

I specifically said that I felt unsafe because of the amount of attention I was getting. It could have been a group of redneck hicks eyeing me like that, and I would have felt the same. Again, if I’m racist for feeling unsafe because of the entire situation, then fine, I’ll admit that I’m racist.

Edit: And with that, I leave this thread to other people. I’ve made my points and feel no need to be in a pissing match. I apologize for the derailment onto my racist tendencies :lol: