PC Gaming Nerds Enter!

Sim City Societies is kind of “meh”… It’s not nearly as good or technical as the previous sim city games.

It’s the same controller that the 360 uses. All you need is the USB IR adapter to use it on a PC (like $20.00 or something).

works great if you already have one laying around. The only downside is that the XBOX controllers use a newer API, so trying to play older games on it doesn’t always work so great. If you run into any issues, check out a program called “pinnacle game profiler”.

newer ones designed for it rule though :tup:

i am still retardedly addicted to TF2, and my damn sanvich.

nothing more rewarding than capping a unsuspecting heavy.

red and stevil, what are your steam IDs, maybe we can play some TF2 together

Wait until Nov 18th,this is going to be epic…

http://www.l4d.com/

How is COD4 on the cracked market? Is there a large number of servers out there or should I just buy it since I have played the game before and like it?

just buy it… it’s worth it for MP :tup:

Ya thinking about it. Its a great game so I have no problem paying for it.

plus playing on cracked servers is kind of :tif: anyway. People cheat and it ruins the experience imo

actaully i found myself still playing CS 1.6 often when WoW is down, or bored at the moment of the game or sick of playing my xbox360… then again i am waiting on NHL09.

TF2

I just never got into that game.

WHOS UP FOR TF2 TONIGHT

I would be, but have a few things going on tonight. Plus spore will probably consume a little freetime this weekend :smiley: