Pens tickets ?

Is there any website that shows when there are discount ticket nights for the Pens. Like college night or something ? Also is there any good place to get discount tickets at the stadium Its been a long time since i got a scalped ticket.

Thanks

the pens website will prob show when they are having student rush. but the line will be a mile long at least.

So im guessing there arent any other special ticket pricing nights ? I havent been to a Pens game in 12 years.

not with how hot they are. your best bet may be craigslist.

dam ohh well at least they have alot of games !

Youre going to pay over face value every night. No doubt. It sucks for the long time fans that were through the bad times but I’d rather go to less games in person and have them be a winner than be at every game because they stink.

well considering i gave you free pirates tickets spend a lil more on pens tickets…

you drive a caddy you cheap bastard. lol

They are worth the extra money. Nothing like a Pittsburgh Pens game IMO

hehehe yeah ! I know but you cant blame me for trying to see if there was a cheaper way ! I’m just glad there are alot of games

Anybody know how much scalpers charge? I have thought about going down to pick up tickets but was not sure how much it would cost. Will I be paying face value to scalpers?

I got lucky this year, Cuz knows a girl who has free tickets to the game in B section. Only thing i got to do is drive and pay for parking and that’s it and my ticket is free. oh btw season tickets.

Above face. Depends on the game and day (Fri/Sat are usually higher), but you can expect to pay above face.

stubhub.com is where I go.