Pens game

anyone going i will be there section C again. same seats as last time. and guess what got the tickets again for $11.00

Debating it. I’m a big Tomas Vokoun and Steve Sullivan fan.

awesome deal on the seats…should be a good one…Nashville aint no joke…first place overall

I’m interested to see how the pens play after a winning streak then a loss… hope they bounce back fast!

yea ill be there

I wanted to get get tickets so bad, but decided to wait… but I got it on tv now, wish I was there.

Good game all i won was a scratch and win breakfest thing.

Good game all i won was a scratch and win breakfest thing. pens won thats all good

I was there got section B 1 tickets for 25 bucks

I want to go next week for the 14th…how should i go about getting tickets…someone mentioned getting em cheap???..do you just go before the game ( or since so many people have been going will they be sold out ). I bought tickets to a game in a while.

I need to find out how people get cheap tickets too! Last game I went to I got them for free… but that doesn’t happen much. Ebay even the cheap seats go for more than ticket office prices.

I might have a hookup at work… crossing my fingers

Just clal and try and chicking and jiving like i do. I mean use every excuse in the world and you can get them or find someone you know that has a extra ticket. if you wanna know how i do it pm me that way i don’t have to say it out on here.

ill be there on the 14th. i won 3 cookies with the scratch things

Laura do you already have tickets…or do you wait in line for them??

I know you can get them cheaper with a student ID when just purchasing them at the box office.?

adams cousin is a season ticket holder and he splits some of the tickets with adam so thats part of our v-day fun.

yea you can do the student id thing but make sure you get down there early cause the lines can get really long.

any season ticket holder can buy additional tickets at the season ticket price, so you can get 30 dollar C level endzone seats for any game basically…not a bad price, decent seat. A/B seats are 60 for side 50 for endzone.

Any season ticket holders here? I want some lower level tickets.

yeah hook a girl up YO… :slight_smile: