People in Buffalo Are Strange

I used to work downtown and I would see these guys start to walk up to me to ask for cigs and I would always cut them off and ask them first for a cig. They would get so confused and just walk away. Worked everytime!

This is what I do.

Or if they need ‘gas’ for their car ‘3 blocks up the street’ I usually say well great, i’ll buy you a can and a gallons worth of gas and I’m usually fully prepared to walk into the gas station and spend 15 bucks to do so.

Usually their just like, ‘nah I just need the cash for the gas.’

LOL

Classic

Good advice :tup:.Pretending you’re deaf is awesome too. You DEFINITELY need to do this.

It’s amazes me how elaborate the stories that those bums come up with to try to get money, lol.

I recognize the guy. He’s been telling variations of the same sob story to white boys like you all the time.

He should probably get it straight then because that was an awful excuse for a story haha.

I was at the laundrymat up the street washing comforters. I cut him off by saying, “Look man, I’m at the laundromat. You think I have money?”

perfect

Oh you got those fat sack of quarters man!

That is the one thing I hate about working downtown or going to Elmwood, I do find the I don’t have cash on me works better. I had some crazy eyed women come up to me last week in Target plaza in North Buffalo when I came out of Five Guys. The stories are all the same and so unoriginal.

Baker, can we film a cops like episode in your car?

Yeah, it’ll be so easy because we’ll never have to leave the vehicle.