People in Buffalo Are Strange

Here’s a quick contemplation of strange things I’ve caught with the GoPro over the last few months. Enjoy!

(Turn the volume up for the first clip)

haha,that was great. I get crazy beggars like the last one all the time. :tup:

LOL.

What did the first clip / person say?

If you listen carefully she says that a bunny rabbit bit her Grandson’s finger off haha.

Lol

“I was wondering if you paid for that or if it was broken” LOL

:tup:

That last clip is pretty funny.

that guy has his grubby hands all over your car. What did he want a dollar or three for?

clip 1) rotfl at the bunny thing
clip 3) what did that kid say to make you give him that look

So do you record with your gopro in case of an accident? Runs off the battery right? Just wondering since I have a hero 3 and was thinking of buying a dash cam, but maybe i could use mine too

Yeah I wasn’t happy about that either. He needed $3 for a “can of fix-a-flat”…

At the end? He said something like “I can smell the marijuana from here”. I have no idea why he said that haha. Yeah it runs full time while I"m driving. It just runs off of the supplied battery. I usually get a full days use out of it and I drive a fair amount.

Never a dull moment with mike baker.

Keep it classy Buffalo, keep it classy…

LOL. I live in Medina. I don’t know him, though.

Bahaha. This is great. That crackhead at the end, called me a “fucking asshole Arabian” before.

I sorta want to do this… I’d capture a lot of cool shit.

especially while working…

That is priceless and a great use of a gopro.

The second guy, “to young to own a brand new car”, i would have said fuck you. Age has zero to do with how much money you can make.

You’re 100% correct. It’s alright though, I get that from time to time. I try to take it as a compliment I guess.

WISH I HAD A GO PRO TO RECORD THE LIGHTNING THAT JUST STRUCK YOUR APT BAKER!

Holy fuck…

Haha seriously?! I’m here now and I heard it but I didn’t think it hit the building!

If you follow me at all on Facebook, you already know that I need to do this.

Also, next time somebody asks you for money, don’t tell them that you can’t help them out, just tell them that you don’t have any cash on you. They’ll usually leave you alone a lot quicker than saying that you can’t help them. Let them know that even if you wanted to give them money you couldn’t. If they know you don’t physically have cash on you, they’ll usually leave you alone a lot quicker :tup: