People With Money In the Market

lol, my 401k started jan 1 this year, talk about shitty. i don’t have my paperwork yet to see how much i’ve lost of the 250 thats into it.

alot of guys i know at work (older) who have their money in their 401k, have it set in the low risk market, and their losing their asses,

me and a few other people have majority of our shit in the high risk market and were doing decent right now

So now would be a good time for me to invest? I want to kick $1k out and see what happens.Should I wait and see if shit goes lower? or buy now?

IMHO wait. Its very volatile right now.

When is it not? I’d put money into mutual funds.

Doesn’t anybody know how to short on a stock. WTF free bearside money.

KK

Yea but also keep in mind hes only got 1k to play with…sure volatility is always there but right now with a 1k investment its not exactly easy for a new guy with little funds to have good fun :slight_smile:

So foreign markets are taking a GIANT shit and DOW futures are down 500 points. Tomorrow will be fun! Yay!

Im down 10.x% so far this year, after about 13% up last.

Buying cheap now.

Dan

I’ll let the articles do the talking.

U.S Markets
Foreign Markets

Wait for Bush and Bernanke to be replaced before getting in the market.

Trading was halted last inIndia due to losses. Won’t be surprised if it happens in the US in the AM. Hold on tight

kk

im suprised that boeing isnt doing well, hmm interesting

Personal Rate of Return from 01/01/2008 to 01/18/2008 is -9.0%

You have to diversify your portfolio yo

http://wu-tang-financial.com/wu-tang.jpg

Yea im not going to take any out but its looking like it isw about to get worse. I will punch a nun in the face if i lose more then 20% in Jan.

stop looking lol. look again in april.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that is great. I am plenty diversified my roth IRA is spread between 6 mutuals. My mutual(long term for when im old and crusty) account shares 8 or 9 different mutuals. Finally in my high risk account i only have stock in two companies one doing terrible but is pending a merger that should help if it ever goes through, the other isnt doing bad.

Piss off, i watch that shit all day while i rock back and forth in my chair pulling out my hair. Occasionally i get up to pop a pepto/rum cocktail then i go play with guns. How about that. :jam:

Fuel stock is the shiz.

The Fed just cut 75 basis points of the fed rate. Should be for an interesting market open considering on average the world markets fell ~ 5% across the board.

LOL at opening.