Perks of the Job

ya it was for sale a while back for 13 grad. it was a joke his posting … everyone has there own look on cars and thats his

i seem to remember this being for sale on craigslist as well … it was a sweet ride tho … lol it was loud as hell and buddy came out to claim it wearing a white suit

this car ahd a indian guy driving it right? he lives in brampton around bovaird and dixie. i see him all the time, unless his son was driving when you got it…
anyways he is like 45 and has a huge turban i see it alot…i wish i never have.

lol, sunken wheels FTW! Now I can understand why people say “hey, is that an integra?!” At gas stations when your in a coupe. It’s just a hobby rofl x3

wow thats all i got

farmer

He put a lot of time into butchering that car…

imagine this guy had a good idea on this car? how sick it would look.
well to him and others it mite look sick…but we all know the way this thing should have turned out.

Is it just me or did he mold the front and rear bumpers to the fenders?

holy crap i thought it was a riced out integra

i like how the fender flares are on there so you can barely see the wheels, its soo awesomely unflush…

Sweet ride, think he’d wanna trade for a Kouki??

I agree. As much as we find it rice, it seems like the bodywork was done well from the pictures. He even spent money to get a paintjob. If he had spent that money and time and knew how to make it look good, it would have turned out really nice.

^^ I doubt it would look “sick”. If he actually knew what he was doing, he would not of spent all his cash on the body. It would have gone to suspension, wheels, tires, engine/engine parts, tuning, interior…etc. In reality, it would have looked like an avg. s13 with something that catches your eye.

On the other hand, if it was an all out show car, then I’d be semi wrong with my statement and i’d have to agree with Fobwall.

you know, with a new paint job and some works, it wouldnt look half bad…

^ i almost agree with some better(wider)rims new paint job inside and out i can`t say i would be dissappointed but maybe this is what he wanted and if so then to him its nice and thats all that matters its his money and his business let him be…

lmao who am i kidding this thing is ugly

If it was replaced by a whole new car, it wouldn’t look half bad.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32891

you found it > quick Ram it into a wall!! destroy the blasphemy

lol juz kidding maybe chicks like it…

he aint gunna pick up nuthin but blind chicks but hey everyones got thier taste…or lost thier taste buds in this case.

i as most of you thought it was a rice integra, seeing how i own one, i was giong to say even i didnt think my car could look so horrid…but as it turns out the guy fucked up a 240, even worse!

Well, to his credit. at least the job was done clean. He actually painted the kit, the car looks rust free, paint is in amazing condition… Needs spacers though lol