personalized plate

so when you get raped by a honda at your own game of roll racing, i want to be there to laugh.

the more and more i see you post, the more it becomes clear that you are “that guy” in the domestic world… holier than thou, your car sucks, mine is better. shoulda bought a chevy, imports suck!. etc etc

sure thing

most likely you wont be there

Looks like Brooks is going to hand some cocky ass hole their ass

;D

never gonna happen, because team teal 2 already raced tony, so its not worth it to race brooks.

side note. brooks kept really close to rays supra at 700whp. was aural pleasure to be a witness to that. both cars sound amazing :wow

He can ride with me during our race…rowing out the window with the Fisher Price oar.

im GAME!

i can see it now…

smokin jumps. gets ahead, lets off, says he won.

race 2, he jumps, lets off

race 3. you pull on him, he says you jumped, or he missed a gear.

LMAO

wish i could have been there to see that race… heard ot was pretty sick ( brooks and ray)

ok :wow

you Vtec boys get so worked up over a plate I dont even own! :crackup :crackup :crackup

very. it was pretty intense just from the passenger seat… brooks’ was clean spinning warm DR’s at over 80 :ohnoes

thats insane… i heard just sound of both there carsfull throttle would give you a chubby

im gonna get a plate too… wait for it

OEFVET

me and John had some good races…Didnt jump him…all 3 races were the same outcoime. By the time I let off I was already doing 120…and he beat Joey so do the math.

i duno about that, cars dont give me a boner. plus all your blood is rushed to your head anyway.

true true

No he didn’t, he was at my back bumper at like 160 then we let off because that’s dumb. And that’s a ~340whp B series Integra…

:confused

you told me that night he had you by a car by 160?

yeah, so because you beat some hondas last year you are gonna get a plate for next year?

makes sense :nuts

i raced johns integra at 15psi and it was a good race… i have 10psi left on pump, and if i put race gas in it, ive got 15psi i can add…

now, would you like oatmeal raisin, or choclate chip?

You must’ve mis-heard what I said or I never said anything? because I don’t remember saying anything. :confused