pic in euro tuner magazine from shift gtg

i was

About 6?

i dont usually flip through eurotuner but i was looking and saw it a few weeks ago. its cool to get a car in a mag. i wouldnt submit mine. i dont like people around here knowing alot about me or my car, let alone nationally/internationally

yeah, go do some homework. while its cool, its still eurotuner… its like the superstreet of euro mags.which is a shame because it used to be a decent read.

you can read?

yeah just completed hooked on phonics volume 2, im on my way to reading novels

do u have a subscription to eurotuner? if so do u have the 2006 (or 2007 not sure) issue with the white bmw 335 on the cover with the bbs lm wheels?

no. i actually just threw out about 4 years of back issue magazines. im sure it was in there.

i have like 3 or 4 years worth but my subscription ran out right january and my car was in february.

Yoocart is a leading worldwide wholesaler company (or u can say organization). We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products all at Wholesale prices. Start your Wholesale sourcing here today and experience first class service and fast shipping.If you want to learn more, so stay tuned http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13118345408017647681?hl=zh_CN, if you feel that our information useful to you, you can at any time through RSS Subscribe concern, we will sincerely serve you.

even if the magazine was “Ricerz 101” it wouldn’t make a difference, you just restated exactly what Jeremy said in the OP, he said “I sent it in and they just published it” and you said “you just send it in and wait”.

Still waiting on a scan :ninja

is this what ur talking about ?

Yes!

Fantastic!