Potential Shift518 Features

What i would like for everyone to do is to make a list of cars or bikes that are local in the area that you would like to see featured in the upcoming issues of Shift 518. the more information that you can give about the cars/bikes the easier it will be to make our decisions as to what to feature. I am starting this thread now for the reason of building up a list of potential features throughout the winter time so there wont be any scrambling come summer time to get things put together. all your help is greatly appreciated in efforts to making Shift518 bigger and better issue by issue!

if you want to post here you can or you can send me an email directly to justincampney@shift518.com

thanks again

You should put my bike in there…hahahaha ;D

I am not a big bike guy but always like seeing a tricked out Ducatti or Hyabusa. Don’t knock my spelling if I got those wrong. I would like to know who owns the only NSX out of Saratoga too. Other than that there is some Supra’s lying around that are scene here and there.

i have a car but the build is way too slow for a newspaper more like a bi annual report lol ;D but ill tell ya what it is . 95 golf gl shell with a gti vr6 turbo totaly gutted with 2 alluminum racing seats, 10pt cage, fuel cell, 4pt camlocks, custom alluminum dash, custom hood euro quad round head lights , vr6 lip , ect to much to list well at least to late to list them all . got to go to bed .

you can do something on my car if you wish, but I personally don’t think it’s that special. Maybe you could squeeze it in the back of the paper along with all the ads for gay phone sex.

i’d like to see a k20 swap into a 4 door civic as a feature article in the paper

just a suggestion :benny

i hereby nominate:

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=215.0

that is all

:benny

honestly, I think the only car on this board worthy of a whole feature is Eliot’s MR2.

hhhhhhmmmmm…rrrrrreeeeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy???

from 30 feet maybe