August 2010 issue of HotBike Magazine…

Last fall (November) I shot this shop for the magazine, now its finally in print and on the news-stands! Very odd to see my name in a magazine. The article is 3 pages long and starts at page 48.

Never would I have thought to have this opportunity.

Link to all images (Flickr): http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157623179165913/

Congrats dude!!

good work man. SICK bikes too!

Nice stuff, Jim.

Congrats man!!! that is awesome!

well its about time Jim !!! i have been checking every month for this issue since March … ill have to go out and pick it up as soon as it hits stands!!! great job!

awesome work

Wow dude! That’s definitely something to be really proud of, good work.

Thanks! I can wait to hold the magazine in my hands, it hasnt sunk in yet lol.

Must be satisfying! You deserve it. Word on any other features yet?

Congratulations dude!

Shoot looks good and it’s nice to see all the damn hard work put into a hobby paying off!

Thanks! Yes, actually I talked with the writer and he was interested in if there are any custom or vintage bikes or old school hot rods around the area. Depending on what the editor says, the car/bike may get a feature in one of their other sister magazines. It takes a while to get something set up and approved, Im still waiting for an answer on a '32 Ford with a supercharged flathead that I know of.

Thanks man!

There is actually a lot of vintage stuff in the surrounding area, with the right network of local automotive people cough you could find quite a bit of material for future shoots.

:excited

If you want, try visiting Broadway choppers next time you’re in the Schenectady area and see who they know off.

You’ll get quite a warm welcome I’m sure as a magazine photographer looking for bikes to shoot, just see exactly what the editor wants.