June '08 Issue of HCI Magazine

On page 88 of this months HCI Magazine is Shift518’s very own DAKING in a nice 4 page spread (The WRX not his sexy self, :nono Kicklow) Go check it out and visit JVGMotorsports.com for all you ultra JDM needs. That is all.

Nice congrats! :thumb

wow with two local cars (that I know of) being published you would think we have some sort of epic car scene here.

That orange/black DA was published a couple years ago too. It just shows that our area is capable of building quality cars. It’s nice to see northeast guys in magazines rather than the typical SoCal people.

yeah no doubt there are nice cars around here, it just doesnt seem it when ya head down to the “lot” on a friday or saturday anymore.

+1

Awesome to see another local car in a mag…Thats 2 for DA KING :thumb

Yah they make reference to my old integra in the feature. Oo the good ol days of cars that sit on trailers and look pretty haha. My fav part of getting this feature is that this car is driven daily year round rain and snow its seen it all.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/jdmgen2/Aug_17_001.jpg

beautiful car, congrats

congrats dude

Hey look, a teg without MR7s :lol

Nice job on getting the shoot. Now only if I could get one without having a bolt in “JDM” cage.

congrats! ;D nicely done applause

Congrats again!! I see that car all the time in Guilderland. :ninja

yeah i see it all the time when i deliver…always sittin by the blue sti…

dude that shit is sweet

congrats man

Very nice :thumbsup:

Clean car ;D

I would like my car in a magazine but I would have to swap a 2JZ in it first :lol Thats awesome that it is the second car you have had in a mag… any tips or tricks for the new modders?