Pick your poison.

back in my drinking days (all of two weeks ago), bourbon. not whiskey. bourbon.

it sucks because i have a full wet bar in my house with three different types of specialty/single barrel bourbons and i don’t drink now. awesome.

1. Jack
  2. Jim
  3. sobieski Vodka
  4. Hypnotic

green label JD

alls i gotta say is i’ve become very closed to my friend jack.

Bourbon, Single Malts, Gin

gin in the summer and winter, whiskey in the winter when im feeling it

but i really only like $50+ scotch. the only cheap whiskey i can tolerate is segrams 7 and 7up

and don, blue label is out of control. i wont ever pay $300 for a bottle of scotch (well righ tnow at least)

the captain always treats me well. With coke, of course.

followed closely by Mr J.D., on the rocks.

I drink my whiskey straight, most of the time, and when I drink Blue Label the only thing I can compare it to is race fuel. I have tasted methanol…it’s about methanol for sure.

gin sucks, it tastes like dish soap.

Rip Van Winkle 20 yr (Bourbon)

Lagavulin 16 yr (Single Malt Scotch)

Does it make me gay if I said i’d kiss the guy that created Patron?

Patron and PA is all I usually drink, average bartab for me is usually give or take in the $200 range.

Representing the Captain and diet. Just like i do when the rest of this place is drinking beer. :gay:

That sucks when you get a taste for better booze it makes going out a lot more money. If I am drinking a good amount I almost always go over $100 :frowning:
Shit in Seattle $200-$300 happens quick if you drink the good stuff.

I like Goldschlogger. I don’t know what it is though. It’s just tasty.

I like it in shots, but only as a side shot when im drinking rum and coke.

if its shots tequila all the way (nothing cheap tho)

if im mixing probably tequila again, or rum. i can sometimes do vodka/tea vodka/cran

moonshine

rum

single malts then vodka (straight) or gin (with minimal tonic) then the “rest” :smiley:

Jack all the way