Pick your poison.

miller lite

anything harder than that, merlot or absinthe and i fuck shit up hardcore

Putting whiskey, scotch and bourbon in the same category = fail

no water no care. free water > free booze

Take your healthy ass out of here! :jays:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mango Rum and Orange Pop… <by far the best … hard to find at bars they never have orange pop… i have brought my own a few times…

also a fan of stright Vodka and Iced Tea mix…(also good)… i know mindless will not come in here but he can vouch for me not walking from it :gotme:

rum and coke is essential. i cant remember the last time i went out without getting one.

i just dont like pissing(yes, pissing) money, that way. I have other ways to do it.

fucking :word:

I wish Arsenic was an option

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/shockwavepromos/jagerbombs.gif

devil springs 160 proof vodka :tup:

Date of Birth: July 9, 1989
:uhh: :uhh:

lol eric is a drunk…no but he can drink

would make me 19

I love Gin, but gotta go with 'ol faithful and pick whiskey.

mmmmm bushmills

which is exactly why you like devil springs.

:lol: kids

its good once in a while but im normally a fan of beer or some soco normally dont like really cheap drinks but devil springs is one i dont mind.

lol the first time he starts puking blood, he’ll give it up real quick

a little test just to see how nasty that shit really is, make a mixed drink in a burgerking/mcdonnalds cup (or equivalent wax/paper cup). After you’re done, make another.

when you finish that drink, look what it does to the cup… the bottom where the liquor was will now be as limp as ryan seacrest’s wrist

not really i remember one night drinking some gin with jam playing pool and jays house and it ended up with sir greg johnson betting me i couldnt do 8 shots of jack in a minute and not puke… i only ended up getting 6 bucks from him and mindless but no puke :tup: