Picked up a new daily

Well it was time to sell the Expedition and pick up a new daily. I’ve been searching all over the place for the past 3 weeks and haven’t found really anything that I liked or that was catching me eye until yesterday!!!
I’m heading down to Philly late Sunday night and grabbing her on Monday morning then making the drive back home. Little turn and burn action yet again
So to get to the point I picked up a 02 Audi S6 Avant with 68k miles on her! I can’t wait to see her in person and feel how comfy the drive is back to Buffalo! I’ve been doing lots of research online trying to find things about the car and can’t seem to find much info on the car. I did read that its a pretty rare car here in the states which I didn’t know that. If anyone’s got some good info about these cars I’m all ears and would love to know as much as I can about them?!

Thanks everyone, hope y’all like it and think I did ok on me purchase!
20201118_185541|690x390

5 Likes

Nice! Always cool to see a wagon

Nice, is that stock ride height for these? Looks good.

Doing timing chains on that engine will make you hang yourself.

1 Like

Let it blow and then LS swap it for reliability lol.

For informational purposes only :rofl:

LOL… why you gotta go giving the man nightmare’s like that. Just let him enjoy his sweet wagon blissfully unware of the over-engineered german nightmare chain. :slight_smile:

Also, if you know of any nightmares like that in my Audi, I don’t want to know about it. lol

Big fan of euro wagons, NICE SCORE!

1 Like

There actually don’t have timing chains in them. That didn’t start until 2004, this is just a timing belt thank god!

Looks really clean! Congrats :+1:

1 Like

Looks SQUEAKY clean. Where did you find this, may I ask?

I have been looking for an older Audi now that I am back in the northeast and have the time/space and a few extra pennies for an old nightmare german car.

Found it on eBay actually. I was scrolling last week for the hell of it and seen it on there

1 Like