Picked up my Exige... HEAD UNIT INSTALLED!!!

Also, they finally got a new KEYFOB.

I don’t have a pic of the new one but the old one was terrible:
![http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachmen ts/f95/75170d1204421397-fs-used-elise-exige-cobra-alarm-fobs-alarm-fobs-used.jpg](http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachmen ts/f95/75170d1204421397-fs-used-elise-exige-cobra-alarm-fobs-alarm-fobs-used.jpg)

I was going to ask if you could swap out the wing ends. It might look better that way.

+1 for the CF sides

Maybe, just maybe try the CF wing with red (matched to the tow hooks) end caps.

I know its a toyota motor in those things.

1.8L supercharged?

Is that like a toyota matrix motor that they went through and put forged parts in it?

Is the supercharger a roots style, or centrifugal?

Should be a pretty easy to work on car for an exotic…

It’s an M62 or M45, whatever one is bigger. The block is actually stock… which means i can’t go and push a ton of boost… (but good news is i can get a new shortblock for like 1500 bucks. :slight_smile: )

awesome. could i ever fit in that thing. 6’7" 270 lbs? hows the foot room?

we should def have a meet and find out

I wish i had flash at work so i can go on youtube and search to see how people fit in that car and get in and out of it.

Probably not. The seats are snug on my 31 inch waist…

VQ30DE drove it, he probably was 6-5 and 260 or more, but it was tight and uncomfortable for both of us… haha.

i’m fairly small, so ingress/egress is pretty easy… As you get taller and wider it gets harder and harder.

I think he was referencing the color: white… (power)

Nice car. I wonder what kind of girl this one gets? Hmm, British racer with a Japanese engine…

let me know if you wanna get rid of the stock diffuser… PM me

I probably will not get rid of any stock parts, sorry.

Very nice.

I would sell all those carbon parts, I realy think it looks better with the white wing.

Engine bay with the “ram air” setup looks Exotic.

Originally I felt like this purchase was kinda a move over, instead of a step up, but it does look a lot nicer than the Ill lease. However STI DD vs. CEL DD :confused:

X…

finally manned up and got something better then that orange/redish thing u had, hahaha:lol:

… looks sick… good color choice

The wing might go back to stock or just CF end caps, but i think the diffuser will look good, as will CF side scoops. I need to look at it in real life more…

Also, as far as DDs go, I still really like my Rabbit. I definitely miss the STi when there is snow on the ground, but every other day I’m really indifferent, and (at least right now) is far less expensive to own…

When i need tires, i won’t need to buy expensive Potenzas, brakes are cheaper, too. The insurance is about 65% of what the sti was, and it get’s about 30% better fuel economy, if not more…

THAT THING WAS RED!

Yeah, it was definitely red.

people on here, Ie. geoff, and the others who voted orange in the “pearl solar yellow” thread are obviously color blind.

Newman’s previous lotus was red :gotme:

you must have an alarm/alert that goes off when i type your name. lol.

respond to my text, im in need of assistance.