Pics from Niagara

here are some pics from my weekend at Niagara Falls. me and my girl had a blast and even made it to the titty bar. sorry no pics from there lol. but it was fun and a nice relaxing weekend away.

wow,those falls are awsome in the winter!

ya they are just awesome to look at. we had a great view from our hotel room. we where on the 26th floor with a jacuzzi and a fire place. It kinda sucked on saturday cuz it was so damn cold. i think the high that day was 14 degrees. I would love to go back and do it again but next time when its warm out so i can enjoy more stuff. Gas there was only .81cents which seemed like a great deal til i just thought about it today and thats for a liter not a gallon lol

i was up there in the winter before, its just awesome. I stood near the falls and watched ice chunks go over for about 20 minutes then I could not really feel my body it was so cold!

what hotel did you stay at? The view looks awesome!

damn it looks good up there right now… Unfortunately lack of money means that i am going no where. That view from the window is rediculous.Were the falls really loud all night or was the window good and stopped the sound?

:cool:

ROADTRIP!?!?!?

hey PJ were you at the marriott fallsview?

edit: nevermind, the marriott is like directly in front of your hotel. thats where christina and i stay when we go up. how’d the rex hold up?

3.24 gallon… great deal!

in

in!

too young.

x2 and i am in!:bigok:

i have been to the falls in the winter a few times. it is def neat to see. you never see pics from wintertime there. nice pics too

ehh…fine

we stayed at the sheraton falls veiw hotel. total price for 2 days $475 this included free parking, a buffet dinner for 2 one nite and breakfest both days. the room was huge and i loved it. King size bed, jacuzzi, glass shower, fireplace which was lights and electric heat no real flame. There is another sheraton about 6 or so blaocks away which would of been better since our hotel was to far away from everything. but it was a good time and nice to relax. the WRX did a steady 80 the whole way there and ran good through the snow we hit on the way. We made it in about 4 hours.

Nice…

any problem at the boarder?

no problem at the broader. took about 5 mins to get through if that

there are times when i get there, it can take up to 2 hours due to traffic or we get asked 1 questiona and we are thru.