Pics of a 79 camaro

not to bad…

Im not sure if it was what you were going for and maybe my eyes are decieving me but the pictures look a bit grainy

AND LOL at the octane booster under the fuel cell

I don’t get what there is to LOL at?:wierd

OT, Awesome pictures as usual dude! Not a fan of that year Camaro/Firebird, but they’re great pictures.

yah…the 70’s all the way up to 92 are the worst/ugliest looking F-bodys ever IMO

+1, not a fan but i like that one a smidge. Nice pics though

great looking car, right up until the APC seats, lol

very few octane boosters acctualy raise up the point index as much as they advertise… and a lot of them have a bunch of bullshit additives not that they hurt anything really. Belive it or not I read a vew articles and besides talunine NOS octane booster was the most effective in rasing the points

Its much better and more cost effected to use taluline or however you spell it… As long as your carefull and know the mixture to use per gallon of gas its safe and way more effective… not to mention a hell of a lot cheaper…

I think a 5 gallon bucket of taluine is like 20-30 bucks vs 15 bucks per quart of octane booster

yea i believe i left the camera at either 800 or 1600 iso for the pics … tried something new see how it worked out … on the screen of the camera it all looked good so i stuck with it but i do see a tiney bit of grainyness as you said … guess ill live with it haha

yea kinda funny that you say that beause he asked me to get pics of them … he kept insisting that he wanted pics of the seats and harnesses

Looks good except for the intake thru the hood (I just dont like that look) and the exhaust pipes. They need to have chrome tips.

Nice pics.

It seems to be a big thing with camaros having mustang knock-off rims :lol

nice car ,dont like the air intake ,ricer seets .but the rest is great .i would rock it

this is a cool looking car, just needs more rake. that nose needs to come down more.