pics of my 01

thanks man i appreciate it

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/punisherstang/DSC00145.jpg

Nice looking car … not sure if I like the skull though

something faster than your Mustang. I’ll give you a hint to help narrow things down.

Ok. It’s not a minivan.

ALRIGHT GO!!!

Cool car, but I’m not diggin’ the Punisher skull.

x2

as someone who knows your deep hatred for the mustang, thats fucking helarious.

not sure if i like that skull either, but to each his own.

I dig the view from the front, including the punisher skull. The only unfortunate thing is its on a SOHC 4.6 thats NA.

Darkstar has no deep hatred for the mustang…

she’s right go get some track time in your car!

True. The SOHC’s can only get you so far, even FI.

Needs back glass louvers to get the wheat award

you add that shit or bought as is minus the queer punisher

True. The SOHC’s can only get you so far, even FI.

you would be surprised my man…in the new mmff they did an 4.6 gt block an added ported heads/cams/forged internals an i believe they didnt even bore it out an it made 435 n/a w/no bolt ons except lt headers

you add that shit or bought as is minus the queer punisher

the car was a completely stock gt w/gray bullit wheels etc…i have added everything within 4 an a half years of owning the car

an everyone else who doesnt like the skull etc…its soemthing diffrent…its not your average mach 1 grill delete or your average cowl hood…no offense to those things but i like diffrent things…i guess you have to see the car in person to judge it.

thats not honestly that impressive. especially with ported heads and a decent cam

its no ls1 but i think its impressive for a lil 2v

Don’t get me wrong, there are 2V’s in the 9’s, but it’s not an amazing platform unless you got a lot of money to put in it IMO. 435 isn’t too bad for no FI.

don’t care for the scoops on the 1/4 windows. Nice otherwise.

Ls1’s are 2v

Correction on my part: Not bad for a 2V Ford Mod Motor.

now grow a set and actually race the damn car, mine will be back on the road soon and adam and laura are always around rt. 50 area as well…