Lookin Nice

I just got my factory speakers replaced with RF replacements nice sound diffrence. I got my vinyls on my wing done makes it look alot better. I took off the rediculous APC stickers on the windshield and put RF vinyls instead. All together a spending of $450. Thats alot when you think bout it.

so you removed one stupid fucking banner for another… gotcha

:bowrofl:

should of gotten a jj’s windshield banner

Keep laughin Blue try to do it to my face. And you’ll have more then a mustang emblem up your ass. O PS race 7.5 Indaleed Then we’ll see whos laughing dickwad. Wait what does the Mustang run the quarter cause i know a DSM here in UT that runs a 11 something spinning. His last name is Early

with or with out oil pressure

Who cares? We all know someone that has a fast car. You like your car and stickers, some people don’t. Don’t lose any sleep over it.

1.) I will say it to your face, and laugh at you… then i’ll urinate on your piece of shit car, while everyone else laughs at you

2.) I dare you to find a mustang emblem on my car, dipshit

3.) An 11 second DSM is nice… funny thing is, after about 3-4 race’s it won’t run

theres a worm logo

:rofl:

I got three of em, get it right :blue:

but theyre on the sides, and the front of the car. all you’ll be seein is the “SVT” badge and the word “COBRA” on the rear bumper :slight_smile:

i do have a lot of magazines that feature the cobra

is that when i am sitting in the stands taping all the runs …then mysteriously out of no where a 03 cobra backs into the wall out of no where

bathroom jack off material right? lol :slight_smile:

ill laugh if he beats the shit outta you. i might even go up and shake his hand if he did it.

back on topic, of suncawk being a fucking retard

negative chief

why once a bitch always a bitch right?

no, the bitches typically waste their high school cafeterias with m16s