Lookin Nice

you mean ar 15’s

oh so you just decided to waste pittspeed with yourself? go you!

whichever is more readily available on ebay or your local neighborhood ghetto corner

since when did west virginians get computers

since when do liars have a say in anything?

since now bitch, so get over it, sit down, shut the fuck up. And block me if it bothers you that bad

and if you wanna start pointing the finger at liars… hows the turbo kit comin? I think Mark got so tired of waiting for you to smoke him, he retired from racing all together from old age

oh did i hit a nerve? are you gonna go cry in the corner like the little bitch that you are? stick a tampon in your fucking mouth and let it soak up the blood, cause you arent just bleeding from the vag anymore.

does it really take you that like to think up of an intelligent come back? what do you type with two fingers like a cave man? Do you need to converse with others to make a snide remark back at me?

its a beautifull day in the neighboor hood

wont you be my neighbor

I figured I’d just borrow one of your tampons

dont you have to blow out your power steering and get a swap or some shit? oh wait maybe your taking night classes for that degree form penn state. wait are you reincarnatted? cause i thought you died.

kinda funny you bring up mark, since weve been cool for awhile.

I never went to penn state, thats a shocker for me

oh oh oh im tlaking to slow on aim. im talking mad shit about you. you wanna see the convo cause ill post it up! atleast ill have proof.

sure be my guest. I always knew you had the mental capacity of a 6 year old, and needed to converse with others

oh really now?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6793&page=2&pp=15&highlight=liar

I think you misread my comment you inbred moron… I went, but never graduated

you fuckin idiot loook at my quote… it says you never went to penn state!

what does teh thread say… it says you went but never graduated. you need to quit telling so many lies so you can keep your facts straight.

my quote in this thread had sarcasm involved you fucking idiot, but i figured since you had a quarter of a brain you could figure that out… guess i was wrong

we work off of facts… not sarcasm

:1320:

for 2 reasons

1. sunhawk is still a ricer
  2. blue and hannibal e-fight like little girls

:lockd: