pics of my 01

if only he had been working on purging faggishness instead of nitrous…

now that all the purgin is out of everyone’s system…

A) Do you still have spray on the car?
B) Are you actually gonna start racing?

being 16 and being 20 is almost the same thing, how much more mature are you at 20 than 16?

and how in the fuck is wasting naws by purging fun? wouldn’t it be more fun to actually use the nitrous inside the motor where it was meant to be used.

you mature alot from 16 well maybe not some of us but i did…its def not the same thing at all
this threads done…too many thead jackers

:1320:

:crying:

Your not going purge out a tear now are you?

lol

boo hoo hoo im crying my eyes out…im gunna go purge in my garage now…

damn no wonder why people leave this forum

People leave because they are thin skinned and can’t handle the truth. If you don’t like it go take purging pictures and post them of mustang forums while your fisting yourself.

whats the truth? that purgin was dumb? ok and exactly thats why this forum blows bc everyone just cuts up on everyones car unless its an ls1 bc no one can respect anyones car…end this thread moderator.

truth is one thing but draggin a joke out a little too far is dumb…make fun of me i dont care…at least mustang forums respect people an what they drive

end thread!!!

:rofl:

What the fuck are you talking about? This has NOTHING to do with what you drive asshole … Or the lack of an ls1 in your car. I drive/build high performance diesels for crist sake! Quit being a fucking pussy.

END THREAD:drama:

I never (too much) got cut up on for having a pink Beretta… Sometimes, but if I put a purge kit on it (or nitrous) I probably would’ve gotten made fun of a lot worse.

If you call yourself out, then expect all of this and /whining.

i never called myself out…im not whining…i realized why i never post here an this therad showed me again to not post here

• END THREADEND THREAD
  • END THREAD
  • END THREAD
  • END THREAD
  • i hope thats clear now

who lied about having a built motor??? sorry i didnt think it would get this bad lol.he is a nice kid though just havent seen you in awhile.

and you dont decide when the THREAD ENDS…Mods & ADMINs decide when its over

got purge?http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/nx.gif

interior shots please!http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/nx.gif