PICS: vlad, avery, jover, spilner, ed, more @ area 240

hey guys i remember i forgot to post this photo up cause it was messed up i tried my best to enhance it, its all i could get out of it, some people asked so here it is

name these people if you can, so far i know on the left is me and on the right is my buddy leslie i think

http://xs68.xs.to/pics/06074/wintermeet.jpg
Free Image Hosting [xs.to]

sweet

this winter was gay not much sliding

oh well more for the summer

i stand out due to my flaming blue jacket. pimp.

I might be in there somewhere, but I’m not sure.

I think that’s Jover 4th in from the right, and it could be me behind him to the right.

But I could be any of the guys in dark jackets.

There are some people that I know were there that I can’t pick out. Jimmer should be easy to spot.

Great pic. I think i see Bigfoot.

^^ yup your right.

After enhancing the pic more extensively. There seems to be a “human like” figure in the background. However, evidence and studies show that humans do not walk like this. This creature appears to have a larger arm swing and leg kick that humans… sooo I guess you guys should lock your doors, hes most likely outside one of your houses right now. They dont rest until they eat.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8711/wintermeet29nw.jpg

^ bahahahahahahhahahaha your awsome

^^^^^^^^^^^ BAHAHA! That was Great!!!^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^ bah^ahaha^^haha^haha ^^^ bah ^^ eh ^ ah^ah ^^ heh… eh, no.

^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is funny.

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano: Hey wait a sec you guys went to Area240 and I wasn’t invited? WTF if wrong with you guys, I am the founder of that place and you didn’t invite me? …You guys make me sick!

Then again it’s not like I had my 240 out so I wouldn’t had been able to have any fun anyway but I would of came since I don’t live too for away.
…Oh yeah and one more thing one of the rules was don’t post pics that show the backround in Area240

But in this case it’s good that you did otherwise we would of never seen Bigfoot in the backround :lol: !

LOL, hey, I discovered Area 240… check out www.driftstar.com/driftstar.mov that was made a couple of years ago!

so it should be Area AE86!

we shoulda have been more careful it was late and behind area 240 is reall abandoned with all the rusty warehouses its dagerous out teher alone in the snow, especially when people kept getting stuck, bigfoots lurking, dodge dakotas and 240s sliding like nutcases, hachis manjing

edit: after looking at the bigfoot you all think it is, it might be an angry son member in the wild, it could be one of the moderators perhaps

Hmmm … I think it was one of those new N.A.R.C. sniffer-Yeti.

They live around there, close to the airport.

Way better than dogs for finding moroccan gold.

Looks like we narrowly avoided a take down.

Founder of that place?

Do you mean the guys that essentially turned what was once a cornucopia of fun into HeatScore240?

LOL Yeah it was those two guys from here that took a few guys from TSR there last summer. Im not going to point a fingure at anyone but those two know who they are and they know that I know who they are because ever since I confronted them about it they kept dening everything mean while two guys from TSR rated them out …but I don’t want to raise shit, what ever was done was done, it’s past and gone now.
Up to this point Area240 is not a heatscore but it was bad enough that the heat showed up there once already.

someone photoshop bings screaming expression onto the yeti lol… dont hate

I think it loos more like:::::

GODZIRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/d6/180px-Godzilla.jpg

Moved to OT where it belongs…