'Picture a day' thread

took 2min to take the pole out for you. Love how the Honda symbol on the wheel is straight /ocd

S2K buddiezzzz :excited

Would everyone mind posting exif data from now on? Shutter speed, focal length, aperture… we do it on clubroadster and it’s cool to see how people make shots. It helped me a lot at first to understand the differences that certain settings make. :shrug: Just a thought.

Hey thanks!

Rest are here. Not that happy with how these turned out so I only posted the set on s2ki’s NY regional section.

iso 100 f7 1/125, think my old 18-55 has a bit of a back focus :frowning:

I really need to find me some L glass for a good price. Then maybe I can think about getting a body seeing as mine will be celebrating its 8th birthday in August.

+1

This needs to happen

Mine are usually the widest aperture, f/2, ISO 100, shutter speed obviously varies.

oh if only we had the glass you do :slight_smile: … mine are usually a combo of approx 1,000,001 images combined so its hard to have exif

I could part with my 24-70 f/2.8L and 85 f/1.2L II…

Great shot too, man!

Got a serious soft spot for S2Ks.

I see that.

My friend’s Caddy

/\ Nice Caddy!!!

The Palace…almost like this shot is missing something…hmm, oh well.

Would love to shoot there, middle of a sunday night

Not mine obv, but idk where else to put it!http://static.grindtv.com/images/1/00/36/38/97/363897.jpg

:ninja

Yo thats my homie Goyer, guy is pimpin!

Haha yeaaa man. Its so funny seeing him driving it. Not the typical person you see in a lowrider :lol

Its missing a red Cobalt SS taking the turn at full throttle

Fuck off, i called dibbs.