Pignose Parts

//UPDATE//
Prices:
Hood: $80 OBO
Fenders: $80/ea OBO
Hatch: $60 OBO (tiny bit of rust starting as seen in pics, otherwise mint)
Passenger Door: $100 OBO
Drivers Door: $75 OBO (mirror glass broken)
Front Bumper: $75 OBO (minor damage)
Rear Bumper: $75 OBO(mint)
Seats: $10/ea OBO (need to get these right away if you want them, they’re in good condition just need a cleaning probably)
Radio/Shifter Trim Piece Thingy: $30 OBO

*Note: The doors include everything for the power windows and power locks

you can have anything on the interior for $5.00 but I need to know by tomorrow at the latest (Monday) 95% of the interior is there.

Also yanked some other parts which are now for sale. For now just taking offers VIA PM will post prices here soon. (its late, i want to go to sleep)

Here is some stuff, everything is pretty much super mint, except the hatch has a tiny bit of rust (you can see it in the pic) and the front bumper has some very minor damage at the bottom (its hard to see when its actually on the car unless you get down and look) As you can see in the pics the actual paint is immaculate on everything.

Sorry for the bad pics, girlfriends cam was dying and just had her snap them as quick as possible before it died.

See pics here, be sure to click them twice for nice high-res pics if you need 'em:

http://gallery.jshost.ca/gallery/WhitePartsHatch

PS - little impefections in these (such as the marks on the hood) are dirt. These have been sitting for 1 year or more and we didn’t even clean it or anything. Not saying they are perfect, but the obvious stuff is dirty in most if not all cases shown here.

email john@jetstreamhosting.com or 905-616-2299 or PM me here

what are you gonna do with the shell, if you have an idea of selling it iam interested

going to scrapper tomorrow, its rotted out