Pillow Biter.

My roommate is in Virginia visiting family for the week, came home to this yesterday:

That’s about 2" of down covering the laundry/dog room floor.

So off through the house I go, searching for the culprit, walk all through the house to no avail, come back to the laundry room to survey the damage and…

It’s really hard to be pissed off when you’re :rofl’ing all over the place.

hahaha yeah that is funny as shit. the little feather stuck to his nose if the chart topper though. LOL

it was all in/around her mouth, she spread the shit around the house just be walking, both of the stupid dogs were covered in fucking feathers.

The funny thing is the other dog, Turbo, is the one I’d expect to do something like this, but only his ass was covered in feathers…Cianna, the one pictured, had them all over her and like I said right around her mouth, so it was pretty obvious who accosted the pillow.

haha thats great

I also have a dog named turbo

HAHAHA, i see posts like that all over the net, but now i actually know somebody who had that happen to them! Benny, thats effing hilarious!

look at that guilty look on her face, hahaha. Awesome!

nice, even distribution of feathers though, that bitch did it right

absolutely! dogs are pros at gutting pillows LOL

That fucker didn’t mess around.

Lol ^^^

Same may say that she was doin werk.

thats cute (no homo). whos dogs are they?

My roommate Jeremiah, Damonspeeds on here.

Benny, I think i work down the street from you now.

Technology Drive ? Schen?

Wat

idk you tell me it’s not like you’ve never been to the geeraj

I love the feather right on the tip of her nose, classic.

My dog used to shred stuffed animals but only the ones we gave him. He never touches any that arent his and doesnt shred anything else either.

ROFL at the look on the dogs face, like…“oh FUCK…im bout to get BEAT”

Lmao so it is true that all females fear fizzle

dogs > cats!