Pink rims?, BMW? Subaru?

Do NOT compare custom pink chrome jlines to walmart rattle canned OZs

do you even know what your saying means? if so, please elaborate :crackup

:wtf

Travis you’re such a clown :rofl

comming from a guy that spent $50K on a Subaru with a 25% APR. :nono

let me clarify this for you… pink is pink is mother fucking pink. i dont give 2 shits if the pope blessed elliots rims and gave em a “holy shit”… same color. doesnt matter how they got that way. if pink is gay then therefore both sets of rims must be gay.

im not a lemming. i never will be. ive “built” my car from the ground up recovering from the previous owners abuse to a very respectable and fast car. how sad is it going to be to hear you say u LOST to a car with fucking pink rims? try that on for size.

14.9% to be precise, and it was $20,900 over 5.5 yrs.

wrong

just cause your car is faster (which it should be, DUH! :iditos) doesn’t mean it isn’t a piece of shit.

One of the main reasons I have never ripped Travis apart is that he stands by his actions regardless of outcome. Mad props man even if your choice sometimes is the dumbest fucking decision on Earth. :tong

And even if he does quote the Fast and the Furious in his posts…

a fast car CAN be a piece of shit… correct… mine however is not.

i want to say thank you… but i feel there should be a fuck you in there too for some reason… :ponder

for the amount of money you’ve spent and trouble you’ve been through, I really do hope you are right.

Hah. Total compliment. I think we can all agree going back in our head about silly decisions we made from painting rims to ex girlfriends to buying an Apple.

You stand by your shit man regardless of what anyone thinks/says.

tis true… i just need to get the fucker to the track to shut people up about it… pink rims and all. :crackup

Yeah. I’ve only been saying that for weeks now.

3.66" works for me ;D

You shoulda painted your wheels green :nod Just my opinion lol

Oh shut up. Mr. Pinstripe. :lol

make them glow in the dark an then I may give you some props

+1

you wont.

I like to see ya hide from the cops with glow in the dark wheels… You would have to get black light underglows so they glow all the time… So SICK!

Who is this kid? :idiots

do it!!!

http://www.misterart.com/grouppix/280x210/8000/g8346.jpg