Pinks guy on Stern!!

I guess the guy from pinks was on howard stearn today. and the mentioned some crazy guys jumping on a car and brakeing a winsheld!!!
(my dad told me this)

good job brian!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: good job big guy

awesome :rofl:

making of pinks in on right now,
i saw “coming up” i I seen whity bitchen about something

:whitey:

Sterns on vaction this week do to presidents day. It was a replay from June 9, 1999.

John

pinks wasnt around in 1999!:wtcslap:

& thanks Joe!

That’s my point. It must have been last week sometime and I missed it.

John

If I remember correctly the dude Rich wasn’t the host back then…

Rich Christenson was on the Bubba The Love Sponge show yesterday evening, on Howard101 from 3pm-7pm weekdays (Stern’s 2nd channel on Sirius). I heard part of it, but missed the part about Brian jumping on the car. I don’t think Howard Stern would have a drag racer/promoter on his show. Not really his thing.

Bubba the Love Sponge is a Redneck gearhead from Florida. They have Nascar drivers (Tony Stewart), Pro engine builders, or NHRA drivers (Gary Scelzi) on the show from time to time. Bubba races Outlaw cars in Florida & Mopar is one of his sponsors. Bubba is also friends with Hulk Hogan & this is where Nick Hogan’s relationship with Mopar comes from.

howard stern sucks balls

:eek: :bj:

:bowrofl:

shouldn’t you be doing something other than waiting for your allowance from newchic?

:weak:

ok… how about…

shouldnt you be doing something other than waiting for your AARP sponsorship sticker for your dirtbike???

:rofl:

:rofl: