PINKS host is a jackass *vid

Rich Christensen is a tool. Watch him dump this bike ha

just watched that episode last week…ive seen the pictures and clips a hundred times and it keeps getting funnier every time…
atleast he admitted to being an asshole.

this was one of the funniest and most deserved events i think i have ever seen. he is a huge tool box but i still watch the show, and why in hell does he move his mouth like that when he is moving his arms to start the race

lol, oh shit. If I were him I would have chose NOT to air that on TV.

Oh, and that “Walk away…from meeeee” song they incestantly play on that show makes me want to blow up kittens.

I watched it last week too, I love how this bro told him how fast the bike was and to be careful, not even 30 seconds later he wipes out on it.

Best Episode yet, I don’t know what was funnier him falling, or the guy racing not taking off at the line :lol:

X…

isn’t this a repost?

[quote=“Xander,post:6,topic:25961"”]

the guy racing not taking off at the line :lol:

[/quote]

That was because his delay box had a 1 second delay which they didn’t take out for the race.

[quote=“Zong,post:4,topic:25961"”]

Oh, and that “Walk away…from meeeee” song they incestantly play on that show makes me want to blow up kittens.

[/quote]

lol same here… I mute the TV.

they really couldn’t of picked a worse song for that show

at least he owns up to it.

shit happens. But that was a total douchebag move on his part. it kind of looked like he was trying to burnout but fucked it up.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:9,topic:25961"”]

[/quote]

WTF was that crap!

Wtf, isn’t this the second time he’s dumped it just driving around? I could swear there was another.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:13,topic:25961"”]

Wtf, isn’t this the second time he’s dumped it just driving around? I could swear there was another.

[/quote]

Yeah, me too.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:13,topic:25961"”]

[/quote]

oh…this is a different vid? he did that twice!!! haha.

Yeah this is him going around a corner slowly and goosing it a bit too much. He sucks at the motorcycles.

wow…i’m at work so i didn’t even click it. i didn’t think there was any way that jackass would do that twice. sorry about the repost comment.

Way to totally suck at life, granted I almost did the same. But I didn’t really see any repost comments and clicked it.

Thus averting an internet sized disaster, and becoming a true hero!

I am pretty sure (as already stated) that this is not the first time this has occured.

what an idiot. he was revving the bike up for no reason and dumped the clutch while revving it while turning. what the fuck did he think would happen. even if it werent a litrebike, a 600 would have done the same damn thing. what a moron.

“i’m not used to fast bikes like crotch rockets.”
yea cause your bitch as hogs are slow. pussy. riding since you were 5 my ass. learn to handle a sportbike