Pinks Party 10/18/2006

any word on where yet for sure??

it stil saying 10-11 for air date

Town tavern,over 21 only,20 dollar admission,prizes i think and drink specials. Correct me if i am wrong john?

:mad:

Something like that… working out the final details then I will have it up on Monday. but it will be at town tavern over 21… sorry kiddos

but it still saying 10-11

Why is everything always over 21 :mad:

yes its gay, but i wonder if youre there before 9 and your under 21 if they will say anything as long as you dont drink and tell them what your there for

sorry… its hard appeasing all parties, all the time. This is the first event that I have ever planned that was over 21.

ON a side note, its been updated on the pinks website to the 18th of October.

do you think that the ppl there at town tavern will say anything as long as your there before 9pm? since most places allow under 21 up till 9 or 10pm

:ugh2:

i dont think you’ll have much luck with that. most places that let you in early do so becasue they are restaurants and someone under 21 can go there to eat. that’s not really the case at town tavern.

o never been there

I just gotta take time to give u guyz congrats on a great win on Pinks, Every1 make sure they keep their eyeso ut for the evolutionm.net evo racing in the next pinks, said to be going up against a Supra/STI…Hope evom has the same luck you guyz did! Once again congrats on the victory…

Ohhh and btw- at the end of the video wut was that older lady yelling about?!? lol