Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

it was cool meetin’ some new peeps & putting faces with screen names. I wish I would have stayed longer (left about 10:30), but tough on a wednesday. Had this been a Friday/Saturday, I’d have been there 'til closing.

I’ve known Sailor for 8+ years & never knew his name was Mike Kerbowski :wtf: his name sounds like the little blue or green guy guy on Monsters Inc

damn i was getting ready to come down until the couch ran into my toe and just about ripped my toe nail all the way off. it hurt like a SOB and swelled up almost instantly with blood everywhere. lol i know u guys could careless. but i ended up just sitting home like a loser watching the Pens game trying to get my toe to stop bleeding

Did u see me!? I was dancing like a retard n they showed me…LMAO

Dancing around like a retard? and thats different from? lol

Eh,national televised tv is different:kekegay:

LOL ya ur right now everyone knows ur a retard

Not any more than joo phil!:kekegay:

whitey,
great job at organizing this. i am glad everyone had a good time

had a good time. it’s funny watching pewter wasted

did u get a :kiss:?

sure did

oh, it gets better…tonite was a blast too. it started out at town tavern, some went to diesel, and some went to fatheads…I almost ended up tattoo’d and burnyd and bgblockelcamino almost ended up screwed, blued, but not quite tattoo’d :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl:

sounds like another good nite

So you guys ate all the Parm!!! meh!

Thanks Whitey. It was good to see a big turnout and everyone having fun. The amount we raised for charity is a great achievement. On top of that, what we get for ebaying both cars, combined will make a huge contribution to the charity(s) of our choice. Any talk of what charities will benefit from our efforts? We should have this ready just in time for Thanksgiving/Holiday season. :bigthumb:

I had a good time, that was a cool event.