Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

:cool:

Whitey can we have name tags? :cool:

:itr41:

Nevarr!

Iā€™ll be thereā€¦thank goodness I have off on Thursdays:beer: !!! suckas

I may or may not be there.

if you are not thereā€¦ I will probably slash all of your tires!

I took a reverse half day on thursday. The yellow limo company will be chauferring me wednesday night!

you bitch

i am a hungry

wife and i will be there

:stick:

once my car got hit on the side street by a deaf dude in a mini van that was drunk and on coke. basically it was the most fucked up situation i was ever in. even the cops had a hard time with the report.

Is there going to be a dress code for this thing? Beth mentioned this place has one.

I was looking forward to wearing my usual stained wife beater :rant:

stained wife beaterā€™s are acceptable. Rember the party is not on the weekend. The majority of the places that have rules like dress code and 23+ age limit are to keep the riff raff out. I am probably going to wear jeans and a polo shirt. I am sure jeans and a t shirt or whatever are acceptable.

It does say no sneakers on their website. Thats the only thing I was wondering about.

wear flip flops or slippers

iā€™m gonna wear my ā€œGOT MILFā€ shirt will that be acceptable?:x:

work til 10ā€¦ so im out. maybe if i gte a tow down s.side ill swing by. but i doubt it.

Maybe I can find some car slippers lol A little to cold for flip flops :dunno:

you donā€™t speak clubā€¦ no tennis shoes means no ghetto ass shoes that if they get scuffed a fight will start.

Was it dark blue or dark green chevy minivan? A few years back I bumped into a mini van one morning on the way to work, while driving my slightly lifted 4x4 chevy. No damage to my truck but very little damage to his van. He smelled like a brewery (at 8am, mind you) & was deaf. He didnā€™t speak, so I communicated with a pen & paper. Then I gave him my info on a piece of paper. When I asked for his info he waved his hands in the air, gave me back my info & got in his van & left.

I guess he didnā€™t want the hassle of a DUI or something.

what he meens is if you see a black man dont step on his pumas.