***PINKS VIDEO***

i could of swore i didnt jump just that i read him right and they werent going to give me 2 times being dead on with reaction time…

my reaction > his

your reaction almost lost the car, get over it.

how about you get over it…dont hate!!!no reason to

i was on!!!

i hate to say it,but he was!

don’t matter if you think you were, they say no, so you wern’t “ON” with out a timer you can’t claim, it.

show says no, show wins.

i agree with you, it looked good but show says no.

because they dont want Rich to look bad!

since no one else will post a decent version here is one…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4365966647545603473&q=pinks+duration%3Along

since when is a 6.0l a 377cid?

don’t matter if you think you were, they say no, so you wern’t “ON” with out a timer you can’t claim, it.

agreed but thats why the show is gay…they should have a tree…one moveable one for the spots.

and isnt 6l a 366?

yep

i can read a flagger and atree

i was on all 4 times

its actually a 364ci

someoen gave them wrong info

just like allison racing only had a 100 shot lol

they had a dual stage of 250 lol

no shit

fucking pussy, if you can read you can do either…street racing is done with flaggers and thsi is suppose to simulate street racing of the day but with in a safe enviorment

that’s enough…

fucking pussy, if you can read you can do either…street racing is done with flaggers and thsi is suppose to simulate street racing of the day but with in a safe enviorment

still think its gay. looks like a bracket style race too me cept spottin cars instead of seconds… i dont see how givin 11 cars is making it a good street race. street racing is heads up

not always, this is why some of you young pups need to do some searching. watch some classics like american grafitti, two lane black top and etc

not always, this is why some of you young pups need to do some searching. watch some classics like american grafitti, two lane black top and etc

true i seen a few small clips of old school racing but i’m a young boi, and new age. roll racer and dig racer, heads up run what u brung and hope its enough.

great vid guys, and i gotta agree that even though the show said that quick wasnt on, it looked like he was dead on to me.