Pioneer AVIC-N1 Navigation /w Pioneer XM Direct Tuner Sytem

Asking Price: $700 OBO
Condition:Used

I am selling my Barely Touched/Used Pioneer Avic-N1 screen deck. I’m in the process of selling my car therefore i need this gone asap! I had purchased it brand new August 2007 and I just stored my vehicle for the winter season, therefore i had used it for two only months. It comes with the XM Direct Tuner System which i paid $150 for,I will throw that in for another $50. It has a sweet feature that will show you your speed, force of acceleration, angular velocity (how fast you’re moving sideways in turns), force of side acceleration, the slope of your vehicle (the relation, in degrees, of the height of the car’s front end to the car’s back end), and alternator voltage. (Read Below). $700 OBO for everything!! all boxing, instructions, discs and manuals included. I need this gone. My loss your gain!!!

Specs:

• Navigation: Looking for a new place to eat - drink - dance - shop? Just run a quick search, find what you want, and the AVIC-N1 will take you there. The AVIC-N1’s comprehensive database includes 12 million locations, complete with addresses and phone numbers - but don’t worry, its extremely easy to use, thanks to Pioneer’s exclusive new search methods. Once you find a destination, the industry-first Memory Navigation function automatically stores your route to the internal memory, allowing you to eject the navigation map disc to play a CD or DVD while you navigate the streets.
  • Entertainment: Now, get there in style. Listen to AM/FM radio with the incredible performance of the built-in Supertuner® IIID!" tuner, or play your music CDs, custom-mixed MP3 CDs, or even optional XM Satellite Radio. Use the built-in DVD player to play a movie for your rear-seat passengers. With exclusive Tri-Zone functionality, you can play audio and navigation in the front seat and DVD Video in the back seat. The choices are yours, and they’re all good. (Note: Front seat video viewing is not available while driving but is possible if you know how to wire it right)
  • Performance: In another industry first, the AVIC-N1 provides full-color Vehicle Dynamics Displays so you can monitor your vehicle’s performance on-screen. It will give you readouts of your speed, force of acceleration, angular velocity (how fast you’re moving sideways in turns), force of side acceleration, the slope of your vehicle (the relation, in degrees, of the height of the car’s front end to the car’s back end), and alternator voltage. This mode also can provide a compass and a clock.
  • Customization: Personalize your AVIC-N1 by changing the background image.You can select from either the pre-loaded images, or use a JPEG picture of your own to create a truly custom background.
  • Safety: The AVIC-N1 is rear-view camera-ready, just add the optional ND-BC1 Rear View Camera. When in reverse gear, the display will automatically switch to the rear-view camera

http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i21/06/k/000/78/ba/01bf_20.JPG

http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i21/08/k/000/78/ba/01f7_20.JPG

http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i7/07/k/000/78/ba/01e6_20.JPG
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

i forgot, this is SON afterall.

price drop 600

You have a pm

trades?

Sold to me